What is Fengshui?
Fengshui is a Chinese concept of Vastu which stands for two terms- Feng
which means Wind
which stands for Water
. Both of them collectively stand for “Flow of energy through Wind & Water"
. Fengshui is one of the most ancient Chinese Arts of placement that balances the natural force of the universe to help Chi
flow in positive way.
Obviously, one can put question that “if we have Vastu Shastra
then, why we opt for Fengshui
?” The answer lies in the fact that Fengshui
is one of the most popular methods that eradicates vastu deformities without demolition of present construction. It has multiple remedies available for inauspicious positioning of main gate, toilets, bedrooms, stair case, place for worship, store room, kitchen, balcony, study, locker room, basement, ceilings, elevation, shaft, duct in residential and commercial premises. Moreover, Fengshui provides numerous positive remedies for industries, factories, commercial sites, shops and showrooms with the help of few items, articles and objects mentioned in Fengshui.
Importance of Fengshui
Proper application of Fengshui in certain areas bears fruitful results and brings auspicious change. Fengshui offers some cures to enhance or depress certain areas which are mentioned below:
Dr. Anand Bhardwaj
- Use of bright objects such as lights and crystals.
- Bells or wind chimes are regarded source of Chi that is positive energy.
- Other objects such as fountain are also considered the source of Chi.
- Some heavy objects like boulders, stones and statues also provide a remedy against Sha Chi.
- Fengshui also stresses on the proper placement of electrical appliances as they can influence the effect of Chi.
being an international top Vastu advisor gives comprehensive approach on Fengshui. He is dedicated to serving the Global community in the quest of balanced and peaceful life. One can avail lots of valuable information and tips related to effective and long term Fengshui assistance on his website.